can a senior buy robaxin Professor Nandagopal brings a unique combination of leadership and management in Strategic Science, as well as R&D experience with well over 35 years across a broad range of disciplines. His career in research and development spans three continents (Asia [India], North America and Australia) covering a wide range of areas in Science and Engineering including Defence Science, Electronics, Biomedical Engineering and Sensor Signal and Information Processing.
Professor Nandagopal has been a career Defence Scientist with well over 23 years’ experience with the Australian Defence Science and Technology Organisation (DSTO). In DSTO he led major Research Programs in Weapons Systems, Maritime operations including Submarine combat systems and Systems Science. As Deputy Chief Defence Scientist he led the overall DSTO R&D program supporting the Australian Defence Force. He has successfully established strategic partnerships with US Defence agencies (USN, DARPA, USAF) resulting in leading edge technology innovations attracting significant external funding and Australian access to sensitive technologies. He has served on various senior committees in Defence and Academia.
Professor Nandagopal is currently the Professor of Defence Systems and leads research in the areas of Systems Architecture, Intelligent Missile Guidance, Land Mine detection and Cognitive Neuroengineering and Computational Neuroscience (Performance Enhancement) at the University of South Australia.
go here Awards and Qualifications
• Awarded William Culross award, Best scientific research, University of Adelaide
• Ph.D. (Electrical &Electronic Engineering), The University of Adelaide
• M.S. (Electrical & Electronic Engineering), Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India
• B.E (Electrical Engineering) (Hons), Madras University, India
order cytotec online no prescription Career History
• Professor of Defence Systems, University of South Australia
• Chair Defence Systems and Dean International, University of South Australia
• Chief Systems Integration Officer, (DSTO) (on secondment to DMO)
• Deputy Chief Defence Scientist (Policy and Programs), DSTO
• Chairman ARC Research network on Intelligent Sensors, Sensor Networks and Information Processing
• Founding Director, Systems Sciences Laboratory, DSTO, Edinburgh
• Executive Chairman, TTCP Joint Systems Analysis group
• Chief Maritime Operations Division, DSTO Edinburgh
• Chief Weapons Systems Division, DSTO, Salisbury,
• Research Fellow, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
• Adjunct Fellow Australian National University
Professor Nanda Nandagopal was awarded the William Culross award for best scientific research by the University of Adelaide. His expertise spans widely across Defence systems including systems science, weapon systems, naval combat systems, architectures and systems integration; with over 23 years’ experience in DSTO. He is a Professor of Defence Systems at the University of South Australia.